BASW Admissions Fall 2018
BASW Program Information Session
We will be holding one information session in September for the BASW program at the SFSU campus. Please note the location has recently been announced:
- Thursday, September 21st in *HH 206* from 5:00 to 7:00 pm
No RSVP required for this event. For more information see the flyer below.
Prospective applicants who are unable to attend the session on campus may participate via remote feed. Please see the Remote Access page for more details.
BASW Program Application Expectations
- Applicants must have at least 60 units completed with a GPA of 2.0 (Cal Residents) or 2.4 (Out of State)
- Must have completed the following courses or an equivalent: BIO 100 (lab not required), ECON 102/305, PSY 200, SOC 105, ENG 214
BASW Program Application Process
- Applications begin–Saturday, October 1, 2017
- Applicants must be current SFSU students or they must apply to become SFSU students
- Applications are only accepted in the fall semester for the following year (i.e. current applications are for Fall 2018)
- All applications, to become an SFSU student and to apply to the BASW program, are through the CalState Apply website
- CalState Apply Undergraduate Applications end– Wednesday, November 30, 2017 For detailed information please go to SFSU Future Students website
BASW Applications end– December 15, 2017