MSW Program Admissions for Fall 2017
MSW Program Information Session
We had our Information Session on October 4, 2016. If you were not able to attend, please review the following materials:
MSW Program Application Process
Please note: The MSW Program application process involves a two-step process of submitting applications to both SFSU Graduate Studies and the School of Social Work.
- Apply to SFSU through CSU Mentor (Graduate Studies) (csumentor.edu)
- CSU Mentor Application opens October 1, 2016
- CSU Mentor Application Deadline: Thursday, December 1, 2016, before 11:59PM.
- The GRE is not required
- Submit all Official Transcript(s) to Graduate Studies
For additional information please go to Graduate Studies Website
- Upon completion of the CSU Mentor application, the applicant should complete the required MSW Program Application and supporting documents.
- Upon completion of the CSU Mentor, the applicant will receive a SFSU Student ID number by email.
- Incomplete, late applications, and/or late supporting documents will not be accepted.
- MSW Application and all other required supplemental supporting documents Deadline: Thursday, December 15, 2016, postmarked before 11:59PM.
- Child Welfare Title IV–E Application Deadline: Thursday, December 15, 2016, postmarked before 11:59PM.
MSW Application and Supporting Documents
If you applied for admission to the MSW program for Fall 2016 and would like to reactivate your application for Fall 2017, please complete the following form: